- This event has passed.
Express C.A.M.P. (Character, Attitude, Morals, Perspective) is a week-long summer camp led by local Putnam County K-5 educators and college-aged counselors that’s designed to teach first- through fifth-grade children how to actively engage with others who might have different views, while also encouraging them to express and develop their own values.
As of April 11, 2019 we have reached our capacity for Express C.A.M.P 2019. We are currently accepting applications for our waitlist.
All those currently on the waiting list who do not get a spot this summer will receive priority for 2020 registration as long as we have your current and correct email address and/or telephone number.
– The camp takes place from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
– Breakfast, lunch, and snack served daily.
– Free bus transportation within Greencastle city limits is available.
– Parents should sign up well before the May deadline, as the camp fills up quickly.
– Registration is $150 for one child, and for any sibling is $100.