Join Prindle Institute for Ethics’ director Jeff Dunn for a two-hour workshop on using children’s literature to introduce children to ethics and philosophy. The workshop will take place March 8 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at the Prindle Institute for Ethics. All educators are welcome! Please register by March 1, 2023. Send any questions to Emily Knuth (email@example.com).
At this workshop you will:
- Enjoy a free dinner
- Be provided with free childcare at the Prindle Institute
- Learn how to bring ethics and philosophy to life in your classroom with Prindle Institute director Jeff Dunn
- Learn how to use the Prindle Institute’s free Teaching Children Philosophy resources
- Brainstorm ideas with fellow educators
- Practice teaching children philosophy discussions